Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Secret Pal Strikes again!


I am leaving a quick note of thanks to my secret pal for sending me my last package.

So many lovely treats. The lace shawl pattern I've been hoping for. And my first set of Addi Turbos! I was always afraid to order them because it might spoil me. I have over 30 other non-Addi needles.


And there were so many other cute goodies. I'll post a picture of everything after Christmas and reveal my secret pal then. Thank you secret pal.

BGK

Comments:
I'm so glad everything made you happy. This was my first Secret Pal and it was a ton of fun. I am so sorry that the last package was so late. I ordered both the addi's and the pattern from the same company (did you notice the addi's I got you are the ones you need to make the shawl?), but the needles were backordered, so that's what took so long. I noticed you haven't signed up for SP7. I hope it wasn't because you had a bad experience with SP6! Thanks for making my first Secret Pal a fun experience!
-angela
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

KnitALong Links
 
Japanese Translation TIPS
 
KIT-KAL Yarn Substitution
 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    My Projects
     
    My Current WIP
    .CIT KAL
    .Mozaic Socks (6soxKAL)
    .MK Son's Pullover
    .Amble Socks (6soxKAL)
    .Baby Surprise Jacket
    .Japanese Toddler outfit set
    .Kerry Blue Lace Shawl (KBS)
    .Girl Match Pants
     
    .Boy ‘A’ 2nd Sweater
     
    .Baby Boy 'B' Sweater
     
    .Donation Baby Sweater
     
    Finished
    .SKI-MET
    .HP Scarf Bookmark
    .MK Peach cardigan
    .Baby Boy 'A' Sweater (Too Small)
    .Boy 'A' Match Socks(Too Small)
    .CnL-CIC donation sox
    .Socks for Pal
    .Baby Girl Sweater
     
    My UFO’s
    .Rowan Cable Sweater
    .Men’s Chunky Merino Vest
    .Hello Kitty Toy
    .Vintage Doll Coat + Pill Hat
    .Epstein Barbie Shell + Scarf
    .Frappe Merino Kimono
     
    More Links
    Archives
    Who Links Here