Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Mask Progress


I've only got one large skein of the tweed yarn. And I'm not sure if there is enough. Wouldn't it look silly if I had to switch yarns at the top of the ski mask? I can just imagine him rejecting it 'cause it didn't match on top. So I converted the pattern to knit from top down. I started on Monday and have knitted enough to cover his short hair. He tried it on and it fits.

It's turning out very nicely. He did make a comment that ithe yarn has flecks of red. But then again it has a rainbow of flecks so it still meets with his approval. Whew.

Over the weekend I tried to run this heavy worsted yarn on my knitting machine. But it popped out of the standard gauge knitting machine. Which is not meant to use such thick yarns. Oh well.

BGK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

KnitALong Links
 
Japanese Translation TIPS
 
KIT-KAL Yarn Substitution
 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    My Projects
     
    My Current WIP
    .CIT KAL
    .Mozaic Socks (6soxKAL)
    .MK Son's Pullover
    .Amble Socks (6soxKAL)
    .Baby Surprise Jacket
    .Japanese Toddler outfit set
    .Kerry Blue Lace Shawl (KBS)
    .Girl Match Pants
     
    .Boy ‘A’ 2nd Sweater
     
    .Baby Boy 'B' Sweater
     
    .Donation Baby Sweater
     
    Finished
    .SKI-MET
    .HP Scarf Bookmark
    .MK Peach cardigan
    .Baby Boy 'A' Sweater (Too Small)
    .Boy 'A' Match Socks(Too Small)
    .CnL-CIC donation sox
    .Socks for Pal
    .Baby Girl Sweater
     
    My UFO’s
    .Rowan Cable Sweater
    .Men’s Chunky Merino Vest
    .Hello Kitty Toy
    .Vintage Doll Coat + Pill Hat
    .Epstein Barbie Shell + Scarf
    .Frappe Merino Kimono
     
    More Links
    Archives
    Who Links Here